Collaborative and Joint MPH Degrees
The MPH Program participates in a number of collaborative degree opportunities within and outside the College of Public Health and Health Professions. In addition, the MPH is an option for a growing number of residents, fellows, and faculty in the University of Florida Health Science Center and the larger university community. Below are the various types of collaborative programs offered.
Joint programs are available for students seeking professional doctoral degrees in:
- Law (JD/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
- Medicine (MD/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
- Pharmacy (PharmD/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
- Veterinary Medicine (DVM/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
- Dentistry (DMD/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
- Physical Therapy (DPT/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Collaborative programs with doctoral level graduate degrees (PhD/MPH) are also available in:
- Clinical and Health Psychology (PhD/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
- Rehabilitation Science (PhD/MPH) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
- Other “Nontraditional Doctoral/Master’s Degree” (PhD/MPH) (Programs can be developed on an individual basis with the approval of the participating programs) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Concurrent Masters Programs (for example, MS/MPH or MA/MPH) be developed to meet the career goals of individual students. Click here to learn more about concurrent programs.
Combined Bachelor’s/MPH programs are offered to qualified undergraduate seniors, which allows completion of 15 MPH credits during the senior year. Click here to learn more about combined bachelor’s/MPH programs.
Advanced Training Programs (Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry and MPH Degree) for current health professionals is also available. Click here to learn more about the Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry and MPH degree.
All students in collaborative MPH programs must meet graduation requirements of the MPH. Click here to view the MPH graduation requirements and a full description of the MPH program.
For more information, please contact Katherine Pizarro at firstname.lastname@example.org