Semester Start and End DatesPlease consult the Academic Calendar for dates for the most current approved academic calendars. The Registrar’s Office has links to many resources.
- Begins August 24, 2022
- Ends December 7, 2022
- Begins January 9, 2023
- Ends April 26, 2023
- Summer A semester
- Begins May 15, 2023
- Ends June 23, 2023
- Summer C semester
- Begins May 15, 2023
- Ends August 11, 2023
- Please consult the Academic Calendar for dates for the most current approved academic calendars. The Registrar’s Office has links to additional resources.
- Students must register for courses by the last business day before the semester starts (at or after assigned registration appointment).
- Registration not completed by 5PM, on the last business day before the semester starts, will incur a $100 late registration fee. Section numbers will be sent out via an email notification.
Fall RegistrationFall registration starts in late March and runs until the last business day before the semester starts.
Spring RegistrationSpring registration starts in late November and runs until the last business day before the semester starts.
Summer RegistrationSummer registration starts in later March and runs until the last business day before the semester starts.
When and where to make tuition payments:
- Tuition payments are due before 3:30 p.m. on the second Friday of the semester. Tuition paid after 3:30PM this date will incur a $100 late payment fee. See the UF Bursar website – or check One.UF.
- Payments are considered on time based on the date they are received, not by the postmark date. See http://calendar.ufl.edu (click on Academic in the upper right corner for UF deadlines – or check Student Self Service).
- Tuition and fees are payable online at http://my.ufl.edu – select Main Menu > My Campus Finances > Make a Payment (or at Student Self Service)
Types of acceptable payments:
Electronic payments can be made in one of the following forms:
- Credit card: MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Visa – there will be a 2.6% fee for using a credit card
- Electronic check payment from a US bank – no additional fee charged for this payment type
- Wire transfer from an international bank (student pays all exchange rates – this can take 7-10 business days) – no additional fee for this payment type
- Pay to the order of: University of Florida
- Mail a check or money order to: University Bursar, PO Box 144050, Gainesville, FL 32611
- On-time payments are counted by the receipt date and not the postmark date
For more information please see the UF Bursar website.
Drop/Add and Course WithdrawalPlease consult the Academic Calendar for dates for the drop/add and withdrawal dates for the current approved academic calendars. The Registrar’s Office has links to additional resources.
Internship Proposal and Work Plan Due Dates
Internship proposals must be submitted in advance of the semester in which students plan to start internships.
- Summer 2022 Internship Proposals – Monday, April 4, 2022
Public Health Day
Public Health Day is held at the end of each semester for the presentation of the special projects completed during the internship experience.
- Spring 2022 Public Health Day – March 30, 2022