Each semester there are new specific guidelines for the Internships and special projects for that semester. Please click on the link below for information.
- Detailed Guidelines for Internship and Special Project, Fall 2018
- Detailed Guidelines for Internships and Special Project, Spring 2019
- Detailed Guidelines for Internships and Special Projects, Summer 2019
There are specific internship criteria based on a student’s concentration. Please click on the appropriate concentration listed below for more information.
- Biostatistics Internship Criteria
- Environmental Health Internship Criteria
- Epidemiology Internship Criteria
- Public Health Management and Policy Internship Criteria
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Internship Criteria