100% of MPH graduates find jobs after graduation or continue their education.
Searching for a job can prove difficult, which is why the MPH staff offer help in navigating the portals to find the right job for you. Whether your goals include continuing your education, finding a career, or both, we can assist you in your search.
How we can help:
Gator Career Link
- An updated database of internships and employment opportunities
- Aid in filling out the MPH Electronic Portfolio (eFolio)
- Resume building through in-depth seminars
- Access to public health job opportunities at UF, in Gainesville, in Florida, and in the US
For more information about our Career Services please contact Sheena Pryce-Fegumps at email@example.com.
For a list of job opportunities sent to us by alumni or colleagues, please visit our job posting board.
Public Health Employment Connection
Employ Florida Marketplace
CDC Internships and Student Jobs
Non-Profit Career Network
Environmental Career Center
Environmental Jobs and Careers (E jobs)
Association of Public Health Laboratories
Public Health Online
Careers in Public Health
ZipRecruiter: Public Health Jobs
University of Florida Career Connections Center
The UF Career Connections Center provides career services to UF students and alumni, available on their website.
Ashley Jacobs is the Assistant Director for Career and Industry Engagement, and the career planning liaison for the College of Public Health and Health Professions. You can find her contact information and schedule an appointment with her at this link.
The Career Connections Center has provided the following links regarding salary negotiation:
- Bank Rate (US cost of living calculator)
- Salary Expert (global salary and cost of living data)
- ZipRecruiter: Public Health Salary Information
- ADP: Salary Paycheck Calculator
- ZipRecruiter: Salary Calculator
- Glassdoor (salary comparisons for the same job function in different locations and organizations)