Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the campus-based MPH program may be assessed in two different ways. Upon accepting an offer of admission, students must indicate the appropriate billing method for their particular situation.
Campus Program Full-Time Tuition
Full-time students taking nine or more credits per semester (in both 48 credit and accelerated 42 credit programs) are billed in four equal block payments over their first four semesters enrolled, including summer. Current tuition block rates for the MPH program can be found on the university Bursar’s website by clicking the tuition and fee link for the current academic year and scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
Campus Program Part-Time Tuition
Part-time students taking less than nine credits per semester, as well as students admitted to the collaborative degree programs, are billed at the MPH credit hour rate (calculated by dividing the semester block tuition rate by 12) when enrolled in MPH courses.
Campus Program Tuition Waiver Policy
Waivers can only be used in the campus program on a space available basis. For further information on waivers, visit the UF EEP information page.
Online Program Tuition
Tuition for the online-based MPH program is set at a per credit rate. There is no block tuition option. All tuition is assessed at the same rate, regardless of residency status. There are, however, additional fees assessed for online courses.
Online students pay a per-credit tuition rate of $550 per credit. Online students take classes at a rate of their choosing and pay each semester depending on how many credits they are registered for. The online tuition rate is the same, regardless of residency (either Florida or U.S.).
Online Program Fees
Online students pay a fee rate of $35.75 per credit.
Online Program Tuition Waiver Policy
The online Master of Public Health program is a self-funded program and traditionally does not accept UF EEP, UF Teaching Assistant, or State Tuition Waivers. The online program reserves the right to allow EEP and waiver use on a case-by-case basis, depending on space. Please contact Amanda Kastner for more information.
If a student’s employer is paying all or part of the tuition payment, students must contact the UF Financial Services office to request an invoice for payment.
- Employers must make tuition payments by the payment deadline for the semester.
- Please make sure that employer-submitted payments contain a student’s name and UFID number.
- Students who are on a reimbursement plan with their employer must make tuition payments by the semester deadline.
- Applications and eligibility requirements for financial aid can be found at the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) site. The University of Florida code for the FAFSA is 001535.
- Domestic (U.S.) students who apply for the traditional, campus-based MPH program by March 1 for the following fall semester will automatically be considered for a limited number of one-time merit based Dean’s Scholarships. (Note: The online MPH program does not offer scholarships at this time.)
- The College of Public Health and Health Professions also offers several scholarships to eligible students.
- Other graduate funding resources can be found at UF Graduate School Funding Resources
For information regarding federal or private loan eligibility, or financial aid processing questions or concerns, please contact Student Financial Aid. For information on military benefits, please consult the UF Veterans Affairs website.