Are you Gator Alumni?
Congratulations UF Alumni! You are NOT required to complete the SOPHAS application!
When applying to the MPH program, applicants should carefully consider which designation best fits their interests, career path, and focus, and apply only to the designation that is most appropriate for them. Please note that our campus and online programs are exclusive of one another, and candidates for one may not meet eligibility requirements of the other. Applicants must apply to one designation only and choose the format (campus or online) for which they wish to be considered before applying. Program staff will be happy to assist or provide guidance on which designation or format is most appropriate for a given applicant’s interests and experience.
If you have not previously been admitted to a UF Graduate Program, please follow these instructions:
Submit the UF Graduate Admission Application
- When completing this application:
For Degree goal: Select Master’s For Program of Study: choose your intended concentration under the MPH options If you intend to apply for the available online concentrations in Public Health Practice or Social and Behavioral Sciences, type “online” in the Program Specialization field.
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application fee
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation (At least 2 should be from former professors. If you have been out of school for over 5 years, 3 letters from employers are acceptable)
- Include a 1 page professional Statement of Purpose outlining objectives that match the philosophy and focus of the program and the concentration area you have selected
- Submit a Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Arrange to have official transcripts from each previous higher education institution attended (other than University of Florida) sent to the address is listed below.
- Arrange to have official GRE test scores sent directly to the University of Florida code 5812. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the official scores to arrive.
- Arrange to have official TOEFL(code 5812), IELTS or MELAB scores sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions (International students only).
If you are a current UF graduate student or have previously attended UF as a graduate student, please follow these instructions:
- Note that admission to the Graduate Certificate in Public Health is not an admission to the Graduate School. Certificate students wishing to apply to the MPH program should use the UF Graduate Admission Application process outlined above.
- Complete the Re-admission form (print, complete, and mail to the address on the form)
- Complete the box about Readmission to Graduate School as follows, filling out all the information, but be sure to indicate the college and program as illustrated below
- Pay the required $30 non-refundable application fee
- Submit any new transcripts (since your last attendance with UF), your Statement of Purpose, CV or Resume, and letters of recommendation via postal mail to the address below
|UF Graduate Admissions Contact Information:|
|UF Office of Graduate Admissions
POB 114000 (201 Criser Hall)
Gainesville FL 32611-4000
USA (352) 392-1365