When applying to the MPH program, applicants may apply to one designation that is most appropriate for their career goals. Please note that our campus and online programs are exclusive of one another, and candidates for one may not meet eligibility requirements of the other. Applicants must apply to one designation only and choose the format (campus or online) for which they wish to be considered before applying. Program staff will be happy to assist or provide guidance on which designation or format is most appropriate for a given applicant’s interests and experience.
- Complete the SOPHAS online application and pay the non-refundable application fee. (Please note that the fee will vary according to the number of school designations)
- Arrange for GRE exam scores to be sent to SOPHAS code 7769.
- International applicants must also submit TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Arrange to have one set of official transcripts from each institution attended sent to SOPHAS (the address is listed below)
- International applicants must submit a World Education Services (WES) evaluation, http://wes.org in lieu of official transcripts
- Arrange to have 3 Letters of Recommendation submitted. At least two should be from former professors. If you have been out of school for over 5 years, 3 letters from employers are acceptable.
- Submit your one-page professional Statement of Purpose outlining objectives that match the philosophy and focus of the program and the concentration area you have selected.
- Submit a Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
|SOPHAS Mailing Address:
|| SOPHAS Overnight Delivery Only:
P.O. Box 9111
Watertown, MA 02471
c/o Liaison International
311 Arsenal Street
Watertown, MA 02472
- Complete the University of Florida Application for Graduate Admissions online and pay the non-refundable $30 application fee. You may pay online by credit card or send the application fee and other required materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions (the address is listed below). Please note that the $30US application fee is required from all students applying to a graduate program including current and former University of Florida students.
- When completing the application:
|For Degree goal: select Master’s
|For Program of Study: choose your intended concentration under the MPH options
|If you wish to apply to the available online concentrations in Public Health Practice or Social and Behavioral Science, type “Online” in the Program Specialization field.
|Note: If you submitted a statement of purpose and letters of recommendation in SOPHAS, you do not need to duplicate these in the UF application.
- Arrange to have official transcripts from each previous institution attended (other than University of Florida) sent to the address listed below.
- International students must provide an official literal (exact) English translation for the native language transcripts and diploma/degree certificates, if the language of instruction at the institutions attended was not English
- International students must also submit official degree certificate
- Arrange to have official GRE test scores sent directly to the University of Florida code 5812. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the official scores to arrive.
- Arrange to have official TOEFL(code 5812) or IELTS scores sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions (International students only).
|UF Graduate School Mailing address:
|UF Office of Admission
POB 114000 (201 Criser Hall)
Gainesville FL 32611-4000