1. Grade Point Average
- Graduate students at UF must maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA to continue and graduate with a masters degree.
- Students who fall below a 3.0 GPA may be placed on probation with the expectation that their GPA will be raised to a minimum 3.0 within the following semester in order to continue in the program
- MPH students must have a minimum overall 3.0 GPA to enter the Internship element of the program
- MPH students must earn a C or better in all MPH courses
2. HIPAA and Blood Borne Pathogens Training and Confidentiality Statement
- Once you have created a Gatorlink, please log into http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu/ and complete the following two trainings: HIPAA & Privacy – Research (UF_PRV801_OLT) AND BBP/BMW General Training (UF_EHS850G_OLT)
- Signed Confidentiality Statement: Confidentiality Statement
- All students must submit proof of training and the signed statement in the appropriate assignments in the Canvas Course Site for your program in Public Health Seminars – Campus MPH or Public Health Seminars – Online MPH . (Gatorlink authentication is required to log into Canvas.) These trainings do not count toward the total seminar credit requirement.
- Photograph: All students are required to submit a 2×2 head-shot photo for their student file
- Campus students email your photo to Christy Ewing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online students email your photo to Robyn Smith, email@example.com
4. Campus Student Mandatory Immunizations
- General UF immunization requirements: University required immunizations along with the official form to be completed by your healthcare provider can be found at – http://healthcompliance.shcc.ufl.edu/immunizations-2/.
- Additional PHHP College Immunization Requirement: The College of Public Health and Health Professions requires proof of a negative tuberculosis test or a written statement of contraindication from your physician. If you have had a positive test in the past and a chest X-ray showing no signs of active disease, you will not be required to have another chest X-ray.
5. Campus Student Mandatory Health Insurance