Do you provide financial assistance to international students?

Published: June 17th, 2016

Category: FAQ

International students should contact the University of Florida Financial Aid office for any available financial aid. Students may also contact the University student employment office for information about campus employment. At this time scholarships are not available for international students through the College of Public Health and Health Professions.

Back to FAQ page