I am an international applicant, where can I go to find VISA and other pertinent information?

Published: June 17th, 2016

Category: FAQ

After official notice of admission to the university, contact the UF International Center to begin your I-20 process. Do not leave your country before obtaining a student visa and do not come to the United States with a B (tourist) visa.

Back to FAQ page